Monday, May 28, 2018

Design Wall Monday - ABC's

I got my Wish!!
Spelling Bee Saturday's Letter was Zz.
Z- is for Zipper, Zoo, Zoom, Zowie, Zone,
 Zed & Zora
Zed is what Australia calls the last letter in the Alphabet,  fyi.
ZIP, ZAM, ZOWIE & SWOOSH is from
The Super 6 Cartoon.

It's the last of the ABC'S for this SAL.
I had to see them on my Design Wall.
I love it!!
There is 10 weeks left to make the punctuation & a couple picture blocks.
I  made the Sailboat to fill in the space between  Ff & Gg .

Linking up with Small Quilts and Doll Quilts  HERE
I won $25 Gift card from Fat Quarter Shop. 
Here's the Goodies I chose. 
A Grab Bag, Gray Alphabitties,  and the pattern for Color Cuts by Moda.

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com