Wednesday, May 2, 2018

WOW-WEDNESDAY OMG - Tula Pink City Sampler

For May, my OMG will be my 
Tula Pink City Sampler. 
This is how it looked last time I took a picture of the Quilt. 
Gnomeangel100blocks100 Days is having a Finish-a-long on Instagram. 
There is a prize involved.
That gives me incentive. 
I got an email saying that I Won a 
$25 Gift certificate for Fat Quarter Shop.
It's a prize from linking my April OMG. 
I'm excited to use it.
Thanks, Patty!!
Linking up HERE
Judy chose #12 for the May UFO. 
It's a knitting project that has stalled.
Since it's 
"May for Me" 
& My calendar is very busy!
Quilt Guild is next week and then there's Quilt Market.
I will make no promises on my UFO. 
I have Quilting to do.




4 comments:

  1. This is an impressive accomplishment, Mary!
    Yes, you have quilting to do--and traveling. Safe journey. It was fun to have you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on quilting the quilt! Sounds like you have a very busy month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quilt! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project. And congrats again on winning for April!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your finish looks great! Sounds like you are going to be really busy this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com