I did some catch-up on my BOM's this weekend.
Eleanor's 40 Fabulous Years BOM
Block 5 was the Bears Paw.
I need to make more Log Cabin Blocks...
Pat Sloan's
Let's Go Camping
This month was the TREE
I included a fussy cut of a tree, the words say "A Good Laugh"
Laughing while camping is a good thing to Do!
Linking up HERE with Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.



I like the "A Good Laugh" words you included in the block. Someone will look at that 50 or 100 years down the road and have a laugh when they discover the words.
ReplyDeleteThe blocks are sewing up nicely! Bear paw was the first block I ever made, back in the day!
ReplyDeleteLook at all those great blocks! A Good Laugh! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteGreat blocks! I have made very little progress lately. Too many other things going on.
ReplyDeleteNice job on your BOM blocks!
ReplyDeleteGood job on catching up with your BOMs. I have one of Pat Sloan's BOM's to put together into a quilt. Your blocks are great!
ReplyDeleteSo just how many SALs do you currently have going, Mary? :)
ReplyDelete