Thursday, November 29, 2018

2019 UFO Challenge link-up

I'm making another UFO list 
& checking it twice.
There were quite a few red NOPE 
beside my list last year.
All finishes exceeded my goals. 
Many were Started & Finished.

1- Tula Pink City Sampler
I have the backing, just need to Quilt.

2- Marti Mitchell The Romance Continues
This is a Flimsy from 2013. 
Gotta get it Quilted!

3- Eleanor's 40 Fabulous Years BOM 
This one has all the blocks made but 1.

I should make the Log Cabins, but doubt that will happen, 
so it's a Ufo to just get Done!

4- Quiltville Mystery 
"GOOD FORTUNE"
We get the 2nd clue Friday. 

5- Pat Sloan's BOM 
"Let's Go Camping"

6- ABC'S 
Lori  Holt 

7- "Garden Party"
Started at 2017 WA Quiltville Retreat
Tiny blocks to make.
 Lots of scraps to use.

8- Row by Row 2019
Putting this on the list because 
It will be one I want to make.
Theme is "Food"

9- "Very Vintage Christmas"
Lori Holt
I can't wait to play with these Blocks.

10- "Moth in the Window"
Started for DH in 2013
Need to double this number of blocks.

11- 1930's Farmer Wife
Started in 2012
Time to Quilt and show at Quilt Show. 

12- Rainbow Pinwheels
These were going to be
Disappearing Pinwheel Baskets 
Since that class didn't go.
I can make something else with them.
Possibilities are endless. 

I will Linkup with Judy L HERE 

8 comments:

  1. So is this everything in the UFO closet, or just the UFOs you will use for the monthly pick?
    You have some great projects here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck! I'm going to do Judy's list, too, but I need to think about it a little first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I still love the farm girl vintage one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a quite a bunch of beautiful quilts! Do you have a longarm? I don't know about you, but my own are the last ones to get quilted... There are about 20 quilt tops in my "Waiting for the Quilter" (me) box under the machine, and those are just the finished tops. That doesn't include the WIPs (works in progress), PIGs (projects in a grocery bag - not started), WHIMMs (works hidden in my mind), or any of my daughters' UFOs! We stopped counting when the number was over 100. I'll just have to live forever to get them all done, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lot of great projects -- hopefully 12 finishes for 2019. Good luck! Thanks for reminding me to make a list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so good at starting and so terrible at finishing! Your 2019 UFO list has tremendous potential, Mary! I'll look forward to your progress through the year. Now time for me to consider making my own list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I favor Romance Continues, Garden Party, and the Farmer's Wife. I will also be anxious to see your Row quilt. I LOVE them and am doing a Christmas themed one in 2019. My goal is a row a month with the exception of some embroidery blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com