I played a little with Tula Pink fabrics
from my Stash.
I think they're fun to use.
This is the Revised book for the
Skinny Mariner's Compass.
I tested one or two but the strips for the bigger Point isn't long enough for all the
pie shapes, bummer.
I only finished One
Sunflower Compass block.
Can you see the point that is from a different Strip?
I'm thinking of a different strip to use there.
Decisions, decisions!
Back to the Splendid Sampler 2 Blocks
One more of the four Blocks finished.
Estelle had teeny, tiny pieces!
I had to use some Purple!!
I liked the video the designer shared to
Trim the small pieces to the right size.
I have emailed this block to her for a chance to win her prize.
Linking up HERE
Not much else, that can be shown was worked on last week.
Christmas is coming...
My Sister and I went to a Holiday Craft Fair on Friday in Milton Freewater.
So fun to spend time with her
I saw there is 5 Fridays left.
OH MY!!!
I'm grateful for all those who have served our Country.
Remembering my Hubby's Father
Thanks to his sisters, who shared pictures of him from his WW II days.





Other than the name, Tula Pink, I knew nothing about her fabrics until I watched a quilt market video that showed her and previewed a line of fabrics coming. Quite the character.
ReplyDeleteI adore Tula Pink prints ... they're so FUN! Love the pic of you and your sister -- sounds like a fun day. And purple, of course!! ♥ Your hubby favors his dad very much. :)
ReplyDelete