Monday, November 26, 2018

GOOD FORTUNE MYSTERY -Link-up part 1

 Black Friday-Mystery Sew-day at the LOFT!
I ate my Pumpkin Pie and went to Sew!
No Black Friday shopping for me, lol.
I was the only one in the LOFT, so I got quite a few 4-patches made.
I was taught how to Spin the back seam when Bonnie did a Quilt Block Party in Portland with Quilty Maker. 
The year was 2013 and I am still spinning!

I made some in Bonnie Hunter colors and in my Favorite Combo. 
I can sew and get 2 projects done at once.
Here are my colors.
I used the Color cards.
Orange= Blue
Blue=Purple 
Red=Pink
Green=Black
This is my 7th Quiltville mystery.
I copied the clues for one other,  it's a Ufo!
Linking up HERE with Quiltville!!
I am a Quiltville Mystery Fan!!!!
Her book was sold out before I could 
pre-order it on this Cyber Monday. 

9 comments:

  1. Ooooo! I'm looking forward to seeing your colors in this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you'd known you would be sewing in the loft alone, would you have just stayed home? Sometimes I don't know if it is worth it to pack everything up and go have to set up somewhere else--especially if no one else shows up! I hope it was fun for you in spite of the solo flight. :)
    Yes, those are definitely "Mary" colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was tempted for only about a minute on the mystery. I do not need another project and I am still trying to finish UFO's. 32 finished this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame you didn't have any sewing buddies in the loft. Your colours look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, pumpkin pie! Far to early to have fresh pumpkin in my part of the world. Even though you were sewing alone it looks like you had fun. Love your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com