Monday, November 19, 2018

Design Wall Monday - Stay Home days

It's not a good day to go to Tri-Cities.
I will miss seeing my Quilt Guild ladies.
Black Ice on the Bridges warning
until noon. Wrecks reported.
I'm a chicken, so I'm not going out.

I have some straight strip stitching to do.
Working on a Challenge from Tara at Walla Walla Sew Vac and Spas.
I did the cutting at the Sew-in  last Friday. 
Watch and see what these strips become.
I have a new David Archuleta CD that I WON from Fountain Books! 
Na Dell saved me a copy of  Richard Paul Evans newest book in the Noel series. 
Cleaning to get ready for 
Thanksgiving !
The Alphabitties help keep the 
strip sets in order.
8 of the 9 Strips sets are sewn.
Time to Press! 
The Alphabitties will keep them safe while I am busy with family. 
Linking up HERE 



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have worse weather than we do today. Sorry you have to cancel your plans.
    I'm interested to see what comes of those sewn stripes.
    I just got that David Archuleta album a week ago, but haven't opened it yet. Love his voice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com