I neglected linking up in October.
This month I will for sure.
Deciding what to quilt is easy.
So many Flimsies & UFO's...
Judy L chose the last numbers left.
#2
Mariner's Compass
She has revised her instruction books.
Since I am Not in Houston at Quilt Market.
I have a Quilt in the Benartex booth there! Robin said she would try and get a picture of it for me.
This is my likely choice.
Just a few blocks would be good progress.
She said to try her APP
again after Quilt Market
I want a Quilt to share at the Workshop she's doing with
Tri-Cities Quilt Guild in 2019.
I could save #7 for December.
It's Judy Laquidara's
BIG STAR QUILT
It only needs the final border.
It would be the fastest flimsy to Quilt.
Betsy is much happier since Josh at Walla Walla Sew Vac and Spas tightened the rails!
Linking up before it closes HERE



Good to hear Betsy is behaving.
ReplyDeleteI do like that star quilt--makes me think of confetti.
There are a couple of Mariner's Compass blocks at my house that need a setting, too. When you decide what to do with yours I will be curious to see if it will work with mine. :)
Few blocks of a mariners compass is a great goal. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to have come all the way through the year and have an easier finish for December! I imagine you will still be busy, though.
ReplyDelete