Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Wow-Wednesday- OMG

Omg = One Monthly Goal 
Judy Laquidara chose UFO #3. 
 While packing, I'll gather this one together.
It could be a Flimsy...
 if only I liked making Log Cabins
So my OMG is to make a few of those dreaded blocks.
I'll link up HERE 

62 days and Counting
More progress on the Garage. 
DH - Paul took a half day off & got a lot done.
The "Fit" fits!
Wow- is the operative Word!!
How many trips to the dump?
Today, I am back at it.

3 comments:

  1. Blocks look good. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very fun blocks.
    Wow--look at that clean garage. I'm jealous--I don't even have a garage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making log cabins. They are great leader enders! I hope you got enough made. You didn't mention it again. Or I missed it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com