Thursday, September 8, 2022

Ready Set Quilt Festival Time Coming


 I took the last Quilt off 'Betsy' last night and
 tried to find the best Blue for it.
Blues are so hard to match.
Made a Quilt Shop run just before closing.
No luck finding the fabric I used for the Border.
The light blue was my first attempt...
Nope, not enough strips to go around. 
The Shadow Play was found in a small tote.
Hope I don't need it for THAT project.
It is an older Dye lot.
The Jenny Iron is an overkill on that wool mat. 


This was the Wild Backing I found in the STASH. 


Binding #2 stitched while watching TV.
My favorite part of the process.
Label in the Corner.
Thanks so much Melissa-Happy Quilting. 
'On The Go' is Done in less that 3 years.
I first Blogged it September 9th 2019.


3 Quilts and a Challenge Block, ready to deliver.

Upside-down picture, oops 😬 

It's a rest day for Betsy, going to the Temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com