Wednesday, September 14, 2022

WOW- Wednesday - Giveaway Post

 How did it get to be Wednesday already??
Here's the scoop.

It's National Sewing Month
and I missed my Blog-o-versary.
Edited to add: It's my 14th year of this BLOG!

SO... Here are the Giveaway Items for my Blogging friends.
 A Book on Paper- Piecing by Carol Doak

8 Fat Quarter Bundle of Banyan Batiks

All you have to to do is leave a Comment of which one you would like.
NO-Reply Bloggers and Spanners need not comment.
You must have a Google account to leave a comment.
 
I will do the random Generator on September 30th.
NOTE: THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED!

Meanwhile I'm playing in the Basement today.
Gotta get  ready for SEW a Jelly Roll Day on September 17th.
Which Jelly Roll will I use?
Come back on Friday to see.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Blogoversary! How many years have you been blogging? My first choice would be the book by Carol Doak. I love batik fabrics, so that's a great second choice option. Thank you for offering these great giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy blogoversary! Wow, 14 years is a long time. The book would be my choice, but I am a No Reply Blogger. I do have a contact form on my blog though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy #14. I'd love to win the batik fat quarter bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope I'm not too late. Just read about this on the most recent post. I would love the batik bundle! Wow--14 years is a long time. I just hit 11 years last spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com