Happy Day 1 of National Quilting Month
"Introductions"
How did I get started?
What makes it an obsession?
Born and raised Washington State.
Grew up under a Quilt.
Been quilting myself since High School.
I love to participate in #IGQuiltfest.
It's fun to see that quilters are from all around the world.
What make it an obsession for me is the Community.
I joined Quilt Guild when I moved to Walla Walla 20 years ago.
Since I joined the Quiltville and My Girlfriends Quilt Shoppe
and Kimberbell and Missouri Star Communities.
Social Media has helped me be involved in more activities.
Now that I'm retired, I have more Sewing/Quilting Days.
My sew days are more fun with friends..
#dayfivecabinfever
@amyscreativeside
#igquiltfest
#introductions
#quiltersofinstagram
These are what has been under my Needle.
I stitched with the Club last Saturday.
My 'Origins' Quilt is coming along.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!