It is another Sewing, Stitching day.
Yesterday, I stitched the DDE (Digital Dealer Exclusive)
It was a practice in some of the techniques
we have learned on the Embroidery Machine.
The heart didn't end up being Chenille and the Fringe Flowers didn't fringe.
Gotta figure that out.
I couldn't find my Water Soluble Thread when I stitched it.
Day 5 IGQUILTFEST asks "Why do I Quilt?" Because I want to! I Love trying new tricks and techniques. I can hardly resist a Challenge and I have a lot of Projects that are now UFO's. I hope I live long enough to finish a few of them still. I Make Quilts that make me happy. I don't sell them, because then it would be a JOB! I have a lot of Quilty Fun at Quilt Shows and at my Quilt Guilds and Sew-ins. Quilting is more fun with friends.
Today Prompt is Charity Quilts.
This one started as a Charity Quilt.
I tried to sell it in the Makers Market at Tri-cities Quilt Show last year.

I played Build a 9-Patch block with the fair-goers.
These were the Red White and Blue ones made.
I made a lot of the D9P Quilts in 2009- 2010.
Can't go wrong with a Red White and Blue Quilt.
Sashed and set straight.
Quilted with Stars Meander.
The Border fabric I bought in Nebraska.
I made this Quilts of Valor in 2014



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!