Monday, March 25, 2024

Monday- Christmas in March

 
It was a Monday!!
Flat tire after parking at Powered by Fabric. 



Hubby came to the Rescue! 


In my Weekend of Sewing in the Hotel.
This was my Set up. 


I finished the Stars I had cut at the Class
With Janet Nesbitt. 


And sewed 4 Blocks

Today I found some Bonus Triangles in
 Christmas colors.
These are blocks from the Vintage Christmas 
Pattern by Lori Holt 
"Cozy Star Block"


I have a bunch more Bonus Hsts.
I loved using them up in a fun block.
I could make a Christmas table Runner.
We'll see!

Hope your Monday was more
 productive than mine.


1 comment:

  1. Bummer about the flat tire!
    Looks like a cozy little sewing set-up in your hotel room
    I am loving the blocks of the stars in the churn dash blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com