Monday, March 18, 2024

Monday - Rest Day

After a long weekend, my back just wants to ache and rest is best. 
I have so many UFO's that are calling to me.
I need to find someone to finish my Purple Jubilee Quilt.
"Betsy" is just not doing her thing after 10 years.

IGQuiltfest Day 10 was Upcycling
This is part of my Shirt Stash

The Moth in the Window Quilt is still in the works.
Hubby keeps growing our of and wearing out his collars on his shirts.

It's time to get this one worked on.
I'll take it with me to the Tri-Cities Quilt Show Weekend.
I will have the evenings to sew in my room.

I'm thinking of Hour glass alternate blocks
 to use up some Stash.
Bonnie just put together a Shirt Stash Quilt
 on her Instagram.
It's a fun one. She calls it a Ladder Star.
That will be a pattern I can use more 
Shirt Stash with.

Do you have a Stash of Cotton shirts at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com