The time has come to Vote for a favorite
3-yard Challenge Quilt.
Click HERE
Mine is # 22
The number is hard to see unless you
enlarge the photo with your fingers.
8th from the bottom of pictured quilts.
Voting goes until March 24th.
My Quilt was made with fabrics Tara chose.
I loved the large floral so much, I wanted to use it and Fussy-cut for the centers of
Friendship Star blocks.
It was tricky to cut them and get enough
out of the yard of fabric.
Next it was time for Hsts
Sew!
I love chain piecing theses hsts!
Press
I love my Clapper and Olisio iron.
Trim
I couldn't have trimmed better than I
did with the Glow ruler!
It's great for old eyes.
I am in that category now.
I made 12 blocks.
I should have turned the blocks to be
seen vertically.
Here's the flimsy top.
Regrettably I couldn't Quilt it myself.
I had it quilted at
Walla Walla Sew Vac and Spas
I paid for Minky to put on the back.
It will keep a cute baby warm.
There was big spots un Quilted.
The pattern I chose didn't nest like I
thought it would.
I washed it and it's ok.
Not perfect, but better.
Thank you for voting!







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!