Monday, October 7, 2024

Monday, Monday!

That Mama's and Papas song is as old as time.
Getting older and remembering the good old days.
A few say I changed after Covid.
Hopefully for the good.
I know my Sew-Jo changed.
I miss all the Blog Hops and lots of things.
This Blog started because my kids had Blogs too.
Quilts are still a Favorite 😍 
But what a choice I have to make every day 
I enter the Quilt Zone. 
Do I choose to finish an Embroidery project?
Trying to decide on a Bag or a pillow.

Or a LONG awaited project?
I still need to make the last 2 blocks for
Riley Blake Block Challenge Quilt.
Before the next one starts...

The Blocks on that wall have been there
Way Too Long!!

Halloween and Black Friday are getting close. 
This needs to be a flimsy!

And this project I worked on at Retreat.

The purple passion quilt is screaming 
to be finished.

My version of our guilds Raffle Quilt. 
Needs the piecing done for the border.
All are sew Doable!
But where did my Mo-Jo go?

Today is a UFO day at Eddie's. 
I need to stay home after my Chiropractor. 
I had to reschedule my Chiropractor appointment. 
Slept too long or stood in the shower...
It felt so good!

Which one should I tackle??
Quilt Guild is tomorrow night. 
I need a Show n Share.









1 comment:

  1. I should post on my blog! I think you should work on the raffle one/last I've you posted. It's my fi. 🤩 Haha. It's okay to take a chill day too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com