Wednesday, October 30, 2024

WOW-WEDNESDAY

 It was Chocolate Day!
I put Cocoa and granola in my Waffle. 
Added sliced Banana and Whipped Cream 

Treats for the Swap Day at Powered by Fabric. 
It was a full house, so I didn't stay.
Took more down on our way to check on
 Family History Center.

Finally quilted!!
Not Perfect, but I got the machine to go!

My favorite is seeing done and unrolling it 
off the top rail.
I did a simple flower design.
Still working on spacing and learning where the SAFE ZONE is.
Next is getting it bound and labeled!
Then I can deliver it!!

How's your Wednesday??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com