It's almost Halloween...
A Halloween Chuck arrived with a couple Charm Packs this week.
Had to get one for my collection!
It's The Spokane Quilt Show weekend.
Here is the link.
I wish we were going on a Bus... I miss those days!
And Homecoming for Walla Walla HIgh School.
Our Grandson came to try on the Tux I bought when our boys were going to school dances.
Sew fun to see him all dressed up.
I'm thinking of Christmas.
My Christmas Club package came today.
Thanks MGQS!
The Kimberbell Bella Box has shipped
from MeTime.
My Jenny Box is here, put away until Dec 1st.
I look forward to opening one gift for
25 days in December!
Jenny is in Africa ripping 1" Strips and
crocheting table mats.
It was fun to see the 2 Doan Girls sharing the
Tuesday Newsday spot.
Cute stuff in their Gifty shops!
But in the Basement I will get stitching
later than usual today.
Come back on Friday or maybe Monday to see.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!