Wednesday, October 2, 2024

WOW-Wednesday Too many projects!

Too many? 
NEVER!!!

Missouri Star Quilt Company 
packages on my Doorstep 
The Christmas Embroidery kit.

Patterns and purse making stuff.

Gotta love the Swag Bag from 
Birthday Bash! 
Almost like being there.
Just one thing I  didn't like.
A Batik Mini Charm Pack.

Backside of the bag.
Elvis live at the Sweet 16 Bithday Bash
Rock around the Clock. 
I have a video memory with Jenny at the
 Cake Walk last year.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my goodness, the fun just keeps coming! I have absolutely decided I have too many projects. Trying to finish UFOs without adding to the new starts pile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com