Wednesday, October 23, 2024

WOW-Wednesday


Yesterday, I really needed this Big Ice Cream Cone!
Fast Eddy's is the only place that has the Swirl cone.
Not McDonald's or Burger King!
I would have checked for the Dole Whip but there was fencing and construction going on in the parking lot by Brights!
I was running errands and somehow the item I went to get wasn't with my stuff when I got home.
I checked the Trunk multiple times. 
Finally drove clear across the town to get it again. 
 It felt like a Monday all over again!

So on to the rest of my day...
I took a walk down Memory lane at the
 Country Store.
Who remembers these?
I do! We had a set!

And these??
No,  I did not buy them. 
My Grandma and Aunts had them.

I sorted though the things that will be wrapped 
for December- Hubby's 25 Days if gifts.
I needed a few more small things.
I found some treasures!
Can't wait for December 1st.
But... there's a Thanksgiving to prepare for!

And these Tomatoes are calling to me.
Hubby has brought in the big Pot that I
 couldn't reach in the garage.
Ready set Peel, chop and cook!

Quilting is still waiting downstairs for me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com