Friday, February 7, 2025

It's a Snow Day FriYay

It's still snowing in our neck of the woods!
Schools are canceled for the day. 
I braved the Snow packed roads to
 go see my DD #2. 

Block 4 of the RBD Challenge 
Ready to stitch.
Checking all hst placements!
I can stitch more blue hsts as I sew this block.
I have a lot more Blues to add to my collection.
Trimming of Blue hsts needed for 
variety in Ocean Waves blocks.

Found a snowman out in the garage.
Gotta embrace the late Winter weather.

I got caught by the Alien on my path to complete my UFO mission with MGQS. 
Had to draw an outfit for the Alien and post it.
Looks like a break from them for awhile.
  
I have plenty of projects to keep me safe inside during my Stay home Sew Days.

Happy FriYay!

1 comment:

  1. And we are still getting rain. What is with this weather??
    Block 4 looks like it kind of fits the wintery theme of the post--well, and then there is the alien thing. Not really wintery there. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com