Friday, September 12, 2025

Its a Quilt Festival Friday

This is why I'm not in Utah.
I am Vice President of our local Guild.
Next year I'm the President. 
Gotta learn all the things.
Our Guild booth at the Festival. 
Come see me! 
I will be here when I'm not looking at the Quilts.


I found my Old Town Mystery Quilt. 
In the back by the Demo area.
Not a Prime location, but it's ok. 
I only finished this one.
Still burying threads on My Purple Passion.

I had tomatoes calling to me.
Plus a quilty friend shared some at Eddie's. 
Chili Sauce time.
Janessa's guy friend, Dan said can you teach me how to make it?
Of course., passing a family favorite to the next Generation,  priceless. 
Plus, many hands made Quick work. 
I had the jars filled by 12:30 am.
14 Pints and 2 fridge containers to taste it!
It was so fun to share the making of it with them!
 I usually make it around this time of year.
It's what I was doing the day and night before I became a Mom!
Tomorrow is our oldest Sons birthday.
Next week is our Youngest Daughters Birthday.
I'm off to the Quilt Festival all day!
It's different,  but I can't be everywhere this year.
Still, I wish I was in UTAH!
Garden of Quilts started this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com