Monday, September 1, 2025

Monday - Labor Day

What should I bind this one with?
The leftover backing or something purple?
That pink is the easy choice.
I can use it for the hanging sleeve.
I have lots of Purples.
Wait and see what I find.

I found a bunch of ripe tomatoes.
San Marsanos

Hubby was bust pruning my Hydrangea bushes. 
He left the green shoots.
It's a Labor Day...
Septem-burrr is here.

This is one that needs to be finished. 
I have one more after this one.
If I can just get the courage to turn on the Machine!
Those blank spaces are calling for feathered wreaths.
Tonight is the deadline for registration of Quilts for the Walla Walla Valley Quilt Festival. 
I need to enter my Improv and Block Challenge. 

Granddaughters Quilt is waiting for Next March
Quilt Show in Tri-Cities. 
I am relieved!

I went and picked up my ribbons and Quilt from the Fair.  No comments on the Quilt.
They threw away the flowers.
I have more.

Happy Labor Day 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com