I am still stitching binding down.
I had a Hand stitching day at Powered by Fabric.
I took it to Quilt Guild last night.
I am almost to the last side. Then I start the
thread burying.
I love the trick I learned to do that.
It works like magic.
You thread a folded piece of thread through the needle, making a loop. Put that loop over where
the thread is and put the needle close to the thread.
I hold onto the Thread I'm burying and pull the needle to a close seam between the layers.
Does that make sense?
Today is my only Free Day to stitch at home.
Tomorrow we set up the Quilt Festival and Quilt Guild booth.
I should be Quilting a certain baby Quilt.
We bought our tickets last night to go meet the Newest Crowther!
This Quilt needs a green Border,
Then it can be Quilted.
My 4-patch purple trip needs the Quilting too.
Funny how making these purple Quilts has not diminished my Stash, lol.
I have a Charity Quilt to bind for next Monday's
Quilt Guild in Tri-Cities.
I can work on that while I'm at the Guild booth.
It's smaller than the Purple Passion.
I will work on that in the evenings.
It needs a lot of threads buried.
Have great Wednesday
Whatcha Working On?



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!