Wednesday, September 17, 2025

Quilt Festival Winners

Vendors Choice Winners 
"Queen of Diamonds"
Jessica Rennaker

Vendor- STASH 
"Windy Days"
Bonnie Bennett

Vendor- West of the Blues
"Dance of the Flowers"
Sylvia Lewis

Vendor- Walla Walla Sew Vac n Spas 
"Barn Star Sampler"
Freida Wade

Challenge Quilt Winners 
Best of Show 
"Improve Art"
eddie Walker

1st 
"Orphan Improv"
Elaine Shaw

2nd 
"Paint Chip Face"
Gretchen Michaels

3rd place I didn't get the photo. 


Small Quilt Winners 
Best of Show 
"Calling me Home"
Elly Sherry

1st People's Choice 
"Diamond Hexies"
Carol Anselmo

2nd Place was Dance of the Flowers seen above.


3rd 
"Skulliver"
Jessica Rennaker 

Large Quilt Winners 
Best of Show
"Birds of Paradise"
Mark Palmer

1st People's Choice 
"Nana's Garden"
Mona Himmelberger

2nd People's Choice 
"Cathedral Windows"
Marlene Wilson 

3rd People's Choice 
"Bali Star Wedding Ring"
Nanci Cooksley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com