Friday, December 19, 2025

FriYay late-

We've been on a 3 day trip!
So good to be home.
While we were gone the Jenny Box 
opened 2 fun gifts.
But first 
Day 17
MSQC Lights for me, truffles for DH. 

Our 4th Grandson married his sweetheart!
We drove to Idaho.

Proof we were there.
No pictures to post, I left that to the Bride's family.
We weren't invited to join the Family photos. 

Saw a neat Outdoor Nativity.

Selfie with our 'Christmas' Tina!

Days 18 & 19

Happy week before Christmas minus 1 day.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a safe trip to the wedding. Can't tell for sure--was it in Boise, or is that Rexburg? I have been to both, but don't recall exactly which is which. :)
    And I can't believe Grandpa and Grandma weren't invited to be in the family photos!?! Somebody goofed, IMHO!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com