Monday, December 15, 2025

Monday evening Posting

 I couldn't post the Raffle Quilt on Friday. 
It finally stopped raining. 
I will get a photo in the daylight and add it here.
  It's so nice, we will start selling tickets
 in January.

Day 11
Little labels for me and Poo-poo spray for DH.

Day 12
A zipper tote for me and a 
Tabernacle Choir CD for Paul.

Day 13
Snap bag pattern with bands for me
A silver letter opener for DH.

Day 14
A stamp to thwart Address piracy on packaging for DH and two more ornaments for me.
We got the two other colors last year on Day 15.

Day 15
Almond Roca for DH and a cute tin with a few notions like bobbins holders and clips.

Hope you Monday was eventful.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the two of you are having fun with your daily gifts. I don't think I could be as clever as you are to come up with a daily gift for Gregg.
    I am so far behind this year. Just barely got the tree decorated two days ago, and haven
    't put any nativities out yet. Three of the four tubs are sitting in the living room waiting for me to get to work. But tomorrow is our guild party, and I have food and placemats and a gift exchange to prepare. I guess the nativities will be waiting until Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com