It's a Monday Morning.
My Busy Week has me still in my Jamie's.
I could go sew at Powered by Fabric, but I would only have a couple hours to stay.
Continuing the daily openings.
Day 8
Wrapping paper with Quilty designs for me.
A pen with a pocket clip and Sharpener for the wood pencil for DH.
I saw the #23 on the box. Opps a re-gift this day.
Day 7
We opened it late in the day.
A binder to organize my new templates for me.
A Small calendar with Temples for Paul.
He's resting a lot!
Day 6
Reece's minis for him and ABC Templates for me.
The Jenny box projects have to wait.
I have Quilts to finish!
I finally chose a backing for the Gift next week.
Hope to get it loaded after Daughters of Utah Pioneers meeting, Before Family Home evening with the YSA.
My other projects is to reassemble these blocks.
They are pinned.
This is the year to finish it for my Sister!
Any fun Christmas gifts, you're making??





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!