Wednesday, December 3, 2025

Wow-Wednesday

It's Day 3
Jenny Box gave me a Charm Pack and
 DH got a back scrubber. 
There's probably a Project in Tomorrow's gift.

Day 2 gifts were fun
Meet "Klara"
A new 28 mm rotary cutter

DH got Candy. 
Gotta sweeten him up.

Nativities Day 2 

Day 3
This one has been up all year in the bookcase.
A gift from Joe and Kori. 

More Nativity sets will be going up very soon.

In the Quilty Zone there's no Peeking!
A Christmas Wedding Quilt is going on the Q20.

Ornaments are ready to be mailed.
Where's the bubble wrap?
I will make some fudge and get them mailed today.

Whatcha Working On??



1 comment:

  1. You are already enjoying Christmas, and I haven't even begun to decorate. Being sick for 9 days really set me back. Today I am working on our budget, so I can see how much I have to spend on Christmas, but I'd rather be working on Lori's "Summit" SAL. I'm over halfway there, but have two Christmas concerts today that family members are in, so I need to get back to work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com