Day 5
Cat and Dog templatesfor x me and mini LED Flashlights for Paul
Day 6
Little Lowe's bucket with Utah Truffles for Paul
and the 4th mug for my set.
And the new Pattern.
Eddie is doing a Free class in January.
Parts 1-3 so far.
Quiltville Mystery
"Lupine and Laughter"
Purple Flying geese are ✔️ I sill have a few more Pink to sew.
I caught a picture of the Full Moon at Winco.
We went to Tri-Cities for a Granddaughters
Choir Consert
We stayed for pictures.
She's taller than me!
It was a Windy ride home.
A Tumbleweed got in my path.
I didn't swerve.
Whew, we could have been in the ditch!
Home safe, Ornaments delivered to families in
Tri-Cities.
The rest will be delivered Monday or Tuesday.
I didn't take pictures of them putting their Ornaments on the tree this time.
Decorations and Christmas Nativities are out.
Not sure I will put more up this year.
Day 4 of Nativities
Paul bought me this one for an Anniversary.
Day 5 of Nativities
I got this one to go up on the Plate rail.
The entry Ladder is decked out too.
Grandpa slept under the Christmas Quilt.
He's weak and sleeps a lot.
Waiting for 'Man' surgery in January.
We were hoping for an earlier date while deductibles are paid up.
Happy Friyay!












Peruvian nativities are some of my favorites. Paul chose well for you.
ReplyDeleteLove the ladder of nativity quilts.
Hope Paul can get an opening for surgery sooner!!