Here is Grandpa C with Milton and his children.
Milton and his family joined us at Church to share the pew with me and came for Sunday Dinner. G-ma had to get her pictures taken while the potatoes finished cooking. The older kids know how to pose, don't they?
A Milton Crowther family Photo
This was the treat that was handed out after Sacrament Mtg to the DADs in the WW #3 Ward.
It was a good day overall. It was Grandma suffering with allergies this time, I got a nap in spite of the nose blowing... I have great sympathy for those who suffer with this all the time like my DH. It really isn't fun to have the fuzzy head from the meds and still not be able to breathe except through your mouth.
It is gratifying to me to see how well my Grandchildren are being raised and how they are Loved! The Children we raised are doing a great job of parenting. I credit it to following their Father's good example.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.
Note: I don't share any of your Private information!