I thought I could pull out a #8 UFO to put up for today. Trouble with that is I can't locate where all of the Blocks I already made for the Candy Jar Quilt and Fast Flip and Lid Fabrics that went with them. I guess I could just make more... I have already cut two rectangles of each Candy Fabric when I cut the first ones so I could make one for myself. HUMMMM do I or don't I... I know I'm dragging my feet big time on this month's UFO Number. So for today I'll post the stack of Candy Fabrics and Hope to find the others before month end. Pictured are 20 Rectangles cut and ready to stitch this week.
8-A blocks are MIA also- I think # 8-A Crayon quilt is just not ready to be done. It is aging somewhere unknown for another time. I need to make two more blocks to go with them. I think that Block Lotto was back in 2006 or 2007. They could be anywhere.
Click HERE to go to Judy L's Blog and see all the other Quilters posting Design Walls, Floors and Beds this week.
A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(283)
-
▼
June
(19)
- Design Wall Monday. June 27, 2011
- Stash Report - June 26, 2011
- 2011 McCall's Quilt Design Star-Challenge #1
- Blocks for a Blogging Friend
- Been Shuffling STUFF
- 2011 Father's Day
- Design Wall Monday
- Stash Report - June 19,2011
- Power of Suggestion -SUI
- How do I spell RELIEF?
- New Favorite Tool- this week
- Design Wall Monday, June 13, 2011
- Stash Report - June 12, 2011
- Ballerinas in the family
- Saying So long, Farewell, Good Bye...
- DESIGN WALL MONDAY- June 6, 2011
- Stash Report, June 5, 2011
- Thrifting...
- Wild Wednesday, UFO # 8 for June
-
▼
June
(19)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
Oh! I can oh so relate! Toni
ReplyDelete