Thursday, June 16, 2011

How do I spell RELIEF?

SUBMITTED!  My Challenge #1 is Done, Finished, Finito, Completed!  And  pretty even if I say so. I hope everyone likes it as much as I do! I had to use the seam ripper to frog after taking some of the first pictures and saw an error.  I hate when that happens.  I couldn't ask anyone to check it for errors.  I'm glad I caught it before I clicked the final entry button. Voting starts next Friday, June 24th at 10pm MDT  and goes until Monday July 18 at 1:00am MDT. I'll post the LINK next week here and on FB as soon as it is available! And you can count on Pictures here the following week. I've taken several pictures of the Challenge process.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Time to celebrate - maybe with some fabric shopping. LOL Can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you have finished this, I know you have been frustrated at times, but good for you for sticking it out!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com