Here are four of the "Peace and Plenty" 4.5" blocks I made to replace the ones I SWAPPED with the SBS and Other Elm Creek Quilters. I made and mailed the Year's Favorite-- Blocks the first time. My page got turned in the book, Opps!
Guild is this week and I got my LOTTO blocks made early. Pretty fun blocks to make 9 Patch Variation.
I'm still playing with the quilting from the back on the Red and White D4P. It's not a easy as I thought it might be. The Bios are up at the McCall's website. Click my Picture to read more about me. A little over Two weeks before Voting starts again.
Go to Judy L's website HERE to check out more Design Walls.
A Place for my Quilts, Family and Friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(283)
-
▼
June
(19)
- Design Wall Monday. June 27, 2011
- Stash Report - June 26, 2011
- 2011 McCall's Quilt Design Star-Challenge #1
- Blocks for a Blogging Friend
- Been Shuffling STUFF
- 2011 Father's Day
- Design Wall Monday
- Stash Report - June 19,2011
- Power of Suggestion -SUI
- How do I spell RELIEF?
- New Favorite Tool- this week
- Design Wall Monday, June 13, 2011
- Stash Report - June 12, 2011
- Ballerinas in the family
- Saying So long, Farewell, Good Bye...
- DESIGN WALL MONDAY- June 6, 2011
- Stash Report, June 5, 2011
- Thrifting...
- Wild Wednesday, UFO # 8 for June
-
▼
June
(19)
Blog of the week!
Second time winner
Your colors are great. I can't see what you come up with next. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteannehenrie.blogspot.com