Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stash Report - June 12, 2011

Used this week: 3 yards

Used year to Date: 96 yards

Added this week: 2.5 Yards

Added Year to date: 85.375 yards

Net used to Date: +10.625 yards

Not a big use of fabrics this week. Had to buy more fabrics for the challenge, big BOO-BOO. I made some more 4.5" SWAP blocks and Lotto blocks for Guild.
Click on the Links HERE to see more Stash Reports.

2 comments:

  1. Just think that is 10+ yards of old fabric that is out of your stash. I think that 3 yards is a big use of fabric. Boo-Boo happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you used more than you purchased this week so thats always good.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com