And a picture with the Crowther guys.
My first day of Mail this year brought my copy of the Civil War Sampler book from Barbara Brackman.I was excited to see all of the familiar names in it. Fellow bloggers and friends that I have 'met' online.
My plan for the New year is to Blog only a couple times a week. I need the time to organize my space and do those duties that keep my happy home ie: laundry and cooking... My next Blog will be my Design Wall Monday Posting and Link-up to Bonnie Hunter for the Easy Street Mystery. I'm still working on my center blocks. 16 of one and 9 of the other. My Army son took back his BIG Flat Screen TV that I had hooked up in the Quilting Zone so I have spent more time upstairs knitting and reading. I'm on the countdown until the NEW Jennifer Chiaverini Book comes out on my Birthday and I have a new book coming by Earlene Fowler- "The Road to Cardinal Valley". There are other things on the agenda that are changing my schedule- more on that a bit later...
I see I have a couple of new followers and I'm grateful for all who are looking and reading, a special THANKS for the few who comment regularly.
My #1000 post is coming up and I am planning a GIVEAWAY for that Post. So be watching for that!



That's quite a crew you all have there! Gosh, my family is teeny tiny compared to yours.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome to get a nice autographed book. What a treasure!
I just order those two books plus Outlander (which I've listened to) with gift certificates I received for Christmas. Cardinal Valley & Outlander should be here Monday and Mrs Lincoln's Dressmaker the following week. I'm still reading the Union Quilters and have two more to read!
ReplyDeleteQuite the gathering, Mary! Were you at a church?
ReplyDeleteGlad you got your autographed copy from Barbara.
I am interested to know what else is causing your schedule change.
What's on your agenda?
ReplyDeleteSad to miss it! knitting and reading is good. Lucky for you the book comes out on your birthday! Do I already know about things changing your schedule?
ReplyDelete