Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Getting it done- Quilting goals for 2013


Out of habit I revised my UFO list for 2013

Judy L has changed the way we will do our UFO Challenge.  Instead of the list and working on one UFO a month we will list some do-able goals at the end of each month. 
I have several quilts on the TBQ list, I really want some of those finished. I'm trying not to start any NEW projects for at least a couple of months and just work on these UFO's and Easy Street so it doesn't become a UFO!  
So for January- my goal is:
1-Make the two sets of blocks that are the center of Easy Street and get it to Flimsy.
2- Quilt the Jack of Hearts Quilt
3- Make the last part of the Mariner's Compass for Cassie's Quilt
 This should keep me busy enough for the start of the year.
Linking up to Judy L HERE.

2013 UFO List- 13 in 2013

UFO #1 Candy Jars- Christmas (need sashing, borders, quilting) 
UFO #2 Civil War 150th Anniversary (BOW) 23 of 56 Blocks -(need more blocks made) 
UFO #3 Jack of Hearts #2 - Mystery by Email  (Heather Spence)
UFO #4New Years Reflections (SBS SWAP) X 2 (alternate blocks, borders)
UFO #5 SWAP SBS -Red /White, Red/Black/White, Blue/Brown 
UFO #6 Trudy's Stars (sashing, borders) 
UFO #7 Author's Album Swap SBS (borders) 
UFO #8 Shoo Fly/Marti Michell Wild Rose Fabric -18 blocks made (sashing, borders) 
UFO #9  The Giving Quilt - Jennifer Chiaverini
UFO #10 Buggy Barn Stars -Make more stars (sashing, borders) 
UFO #11 Hancock BOM "True Blue Jo" (blue) (sashing, borders)
UFO #12 Quilts from El's Kitchen - 2012 BOM 
UFO#13 Bow tie challenge 2011-2012  Bonnie Hunter

4 comments:

  1. Judy's new goal program sounds more doable to me, but I still don't think I will be signing up. I just do what I have time for and whatever I need finished, or, if there is time, I do what I am in the mood to do.
    I hope to start on Easy Street this week. Notice--I am just starting. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm *very* excited about Judy's new program ... small bites makes me smile! Now I've just got to decide which small bites I'm going to take! It'll be fun to watch your UFO progress through the year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look good to go for January, and what a list of finishes for the whole year! Good luck getting January moving along. I wish you plenty of time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com