Friday, July 22, 2016

It's a Flimsy counting Friday!

It's Friday and "Betsy" is Lonely!
I have many Quilts that need some "Betsy" time.
I don't know why it's so hard to decide which one comes next.
This one just needs that Final Pieced Border
Judy L loves making Borders and this one will be one well worth the time.
Big Star from 2009

This one has been in the works since 2007
Made from Leftover strips from my very 1st Lone Star.

 Farmer's Wife
A Flimsy since taking the class using Marti Michell's Templates in 2012

The Romance Continues or NOT!
This one is still waiting for the quilting - 
2013 Marti Michell BOM

Globetrotting BOM - Pat Sloan  2014

Started at Block Party 2013 - Debbie Caffery
I'd like to add another border to this before quilting. 
Choosing which fabric is the big Question.
I don't have any more of the dark Purple.

When Downton Abbey was still airing on Sunday evenings, (sigh)
I made this with Love Bug Studios
It was just last year - 2015
   

Made in Chicago with Debbie Caffery 2015

This one was two + years in the making of just the Blocks

And the latest Mystery from Bonnie Hunter
Allietare'

I have so many more in various stages.
These are 10 that are just sitting in a Tote, backing included with most.

Jo over at the Country Junction HERE
She's getting an early START on her Bonnie Hunter UFO's.
Not waiting for the next Mystery in November.
Bonnie has a New Book coming out in September and a New Essential Tool (ruler) to go with it.
That's incentive to get some of these other projects out of the TBQ  right???
One of these will be my OMG Goal for August!

The Fair is Coming up soon and I need something to enter.
150 Years we are Celebrating!

2 comments:

  1. Finish that awesome red quilt first. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely, and I don't see a one that couldn't be called finished right this minute, without another thing added before quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com