Wednesday, July 27, 2016

WOW Working with 4-H

I missed the 1st day of Advanced 4-H Quilt Camp
The 2nd day went pretty well.
I help the same girl as last year.
She had another helper Monday and Today because I have other things on my Calendar.

Here are her blocks laid out.


Her rows got all sewn and she will add the cross-sashing and start the quilting while I am gone.
The pattern came from Missouri Star Quilting tutorial HERE
Of course it makes me think of making one for myself or for the next grandbaby...

This one was made as a sample. Like an I-Spy!
Funny thing is I went expecting a whole different quilt.
HERE's the link I looked at mistakenly.
for "Diamond Squared"
It reminded me of Bonnie Hunter's "Weed Wacker" pattern HERE.

Meanwhile, a few stitches are happening Between when I play with the Grandsons.
Wait until you see the Ironic thing I have to show you on Friday!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a great quilt pattern for a 4-H girl. I had one once that made a radiant star in queen size and machine quilted it! That was an undertaking that took months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a MoStar I've looked at! It is quick and easy, you're right, and one I'll do one of these times when I'm out of quick ideas. Great that you get to help girls in 4H, and to help the same girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com