Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Wednesday - WOW - more R x R

I should be all done with my Row by Row, but I've been having too much family fun.
The Sweets were playing to town and I HAD to go watch me some Baseball.
Friday night's game had 2 HOME RUNS, the 2nd one was the game winning walk off hit!

I got the 2nd Grand-daughter quilt finished.
I made the 1st pass and looked up to find very little thread on the spool.
Thanks to the LQS for having the exact color I needed to finish.

I discovered that "Betsy" like me doesn't stitch on our Sabbath.
At the stroke of midnight it started skipping stitches.
DH helped hang them up for a Picture.
Monday was more Family time.  
Our 2 daughters and their families came for a BBQ.

I let the youngest of the kids take pictures with my camera. 
 Here are her parents.


I didn't show the newest of the rows I've collected. 
I got this one on the way home from the Beach at Bj's in Cloverdale

DH stopped in Hood River, McMinnville, Tillamook and Cloverdale.
 Boresma's - McMinnville
Jane's Fabric Patch- Tillamook

The plates are so fun to read.
I bought a few of last year's Plates too.
I have quite a few to choose from.  
Tuesday I made this row, while Grandpa took the boys for a long walk.
 Quiltmania - Richland Row

Ready to stitch Row #5

I can't not take a moment to remember it is our 4th Son's 31's B-day.
The boy who grew up thinking the fireworks were all for him.
Hope it's a Happy, Happy Day!

1 comment:

  1. What an enjoyable post. I loved seeing the family pictures, and I laughed when you said the machine started skipping stitches right at midnight. Love the rows, especially the windmills. The little houses under them are wonderful, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com