Friday, July 8, 2016

July Goals - OMG

My Row by Row is my OMG for July!!!
Because this quilt has a Deadline it has to be my Focus for July!

I spent a lot of time collecting rows and just haven't gotten it worked on as bad as I wanted to.
Every day I see more and more Winning Quilts on Facebook HERE

I have 26 rows so far and a couple more I want.
The local Shops haven't had winners yet and that is good.
I want to put their rows in my Row by Row Quilt.
As of Monday I had done this much.  
Now I have made a couple more rows and need to choose which ones to use to finish.
Then I can get it quilted. 
I have a great idea for my quilt and hope it comes out as I see it in my head.
Thankfully the 9th Row is now at a Local Shop Thread and Bolts.
I'll be picking it up tomorrow.
This is a late night post because I saw the last day to Link-up for OMG is tonight.
Linking up with Holly HERE

June Goals were posted  already and the results are pretty much the same.
June Goals
1- Make Guild Lotto/ Charity Block -Done
2- Farm Girl Vintage  - take to Retreat and assemble the quilt.- didn't happen
3- Make Blocks for Family Reunion Quilt - Done and FUN! @ Beach.
4- Quilt Grand Illusion -Done
5- Catch up on 1930's Farmer's Wife - 5 of 21 Blocks Done

 July Goals
1- Finish my Row by Row quilt -OMG
2- Make Guild Lotto Block
3- Catch up on 1930's Farmer's Wife
That should do it for July - I've already missed a week of working on my Goals.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on getting your row quilt done and turned in before someone beats you to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your finish. You have so MANY wonderful rows to make, so I presume you are making more than one quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com