YEA!!! it's a Linky Day!
After the Wyoming family left and my local boys went home with their hard working dad,
I could get my Mystery going.
I had to make a choice.
Cut just one single fabric or add a 2nd Neutral.
I chose the leftover fabric from my Jubilee Diamond Dash,
60 4-patches made and I'll get the rest sewn over this week.
This quilt is going to "Sparkle" with all the Fairy Frost!
I used my June Taylor ruler to sub-cut the parts.

And the Purple Gypsy Cutter to cut between the chain piecing.

Spun the seams and pressed, stacked in sets of 10.
This week is less busy, so just another day of stitching I can finish Clue 1.
What colors will we use next??
I found a Green that I liked better.
Fingers crossed, I get to cut into it for Clue 2.
Thanks to BONNIE for the Fun and easy Clue to start!
Linking up HERE

I love my Gypsy Gizmo, too!
ReplyDeleteGreat job. Nice neutrals! I also cannot wait for clue 2!
ReplyDeleteLove that fairy frost! My constant fabric is a fairy frost.
ReplyDeleteBarbara at Stash Overflow
Looking good so far!
ReplyDeleteLooking good so far!
ReplyDeleteLooks great. I can't participate this year. I have way too much to get done in December this year. I will watch from afar.
ReplyDeleteI have a few fairy frosts in my 4-patches as well! A little sparkle is always good. I'll be following you on this BH mystery--follow me at DianeSteeleQuilts.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteCool neutrals! I'm looking forward to the next clue, too.
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
ReplyDelete