It's Goal Time for November,
We have a new place to link-up.
Click HERE to find other goal setters.
And a New Button on my Sidebar.
I didn't finish my Last Month OMG so it is back up with all the Blocks
I showed them on my Design Wall Monday.
It needs sashing, cornerstones and borders.
My October goals were not all finished so some will carry over to November
October Goals
1- Finish the 3 Bindings DONE2- Keep making Tula Pick Blocks and posting each day. DONE
3- Lori DeJ- SAL- almost Done
4- Guild Block -DONE
5- Class Sample for November Bench Pillow of the Month - not yet
November Goals:
1- Keep making Tula Pink Blocks
2- Class sample for November/December Bench Pillow of the Month
3- Finish Lori's SAL "Quilter's Madder"
4- Make Christmas Ornaments for grandchildren
5- Quilt - Secret Project
6- Start "En Provence" Quiltville Mystery
Happy November ---the month of Gratitude!
I'm so Grateful for all of my Blogging Friends!
Happy November ---the month of Gratitude!
I'm so Grateful for all of my Blogging Friends!


I honestly wonder sometimes how you keep all of the blocks for all of the different projects straight! : )
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely collection. Do you know what colors you will use for the sashing and borders?
Knew you'd be finishing that one. =) Good goal, and probably splitting it in two months is wise anyway. Good bunch of goals. I'm working on finishing Quilter's Madder, too. Good luck to both of us!
ReplyDeleteYou've done well with the OMG challenge -- good show!! I'm grateful for my bloggy/quilty friends, too! :)
ReplyDeleteYour OMG is so fun! Love the blocks and colors! Just curious - I noticed on your list that you are making Christmas ornaments for your grandchildren. Do you make them one every year? Such a great idea! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDelete