I decided that my Tula Blocks deserved their own Link-up day over at Judy L's HERE
This is a double link-up posting day!
Which post will get the most Comments and looks?
100 Days 100 Blocks is DONE!
Here are all the blocks together. It wasn't easy to get them all in one picture.

I am still choosing the layout and color of sashing.
Here are the two layouts I'm choosing from.
I saw this Quilter's Alphabet and had to put it on my Blog



I like the first layout better! Glad you're getting some quilting done now with a quiet house... 😊
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting the blocks all made! Both layouts are nice, but I have always enjoyed the "shadow" effect layouts.
ReplyDeleteCouldn't read all of the "alphabet", but what I could read was good. : )
I think either layout would work beautifully. I happen to prefer the openness of the second one, on the right, but you may have too many blocks for that one.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on finishing the blocks. I am stuck at 80, I hope to finish on Christmas vacation. No time before then! I like the layout on the right. I am undecided on mine, except I have the fabric to use!
ReplyDeleteIf not all together (no sashing), I really like the first one where they are linked up, but they are both good plans. Decisions decisions!
ReplyDelete