I have a VERY Old UFO on my Wall/Floor today.
It has been hiding in the Garage since the move.
This project was packed way back in 2004 when we were getting ready to move to Walla Walla.
I thought I knew where it was and have wondered which box had it inside.
Occasionally over the 12 years, I've brought in a random box, hoping it contained my Project.
We were moving and re-arranging for the company expected this week-end.
The stack of Luggage was pulled away from the shelves so I had another chance to look on Saturday.
I thought it was lost and gone forever...
A few other treasures were uncovered before my BIG find!
It was like a Time Capsule. Circa 2003-4
A project from a 2003 Shop Hop was in there too.
Some Super Saturday Christmas kits were found and Jingle Bells and ribbons.
WOW, it took me WAY Back.
I squealed and jumped up and down.
It was just a stack of Blocks but all the sashings were cut, the Seminole border is ready to sew,
even the Border is cut.
It was just a stack of Blocks but all the sashings were cut, the Seminole border is ready to sew,
even the Border is cut.
It doesn't smell very good, but I hurried and got the center sewn together.
Paul took a nap.
Not a bad day of Catch-up stitching after a week of vacation.
I have over 100 pictures to edit and share.
Come back to see the FUN we had in Las Vegas.
I also sewed more of the Tula Blocks.
I am SO close to the end.
100 Days 100 Blocks ends on Thursday.
I should be headed out to my Tri-City Quilt Guild...
My body and the Fog warnings til NOON tell me this meeting isn't going to happen for me.
There are many more things to get done before the Family Gathers for Thanksgiving.
Linking up with Judy L HERE
I have over 100 pictures to edit and share.
Come back to see the FUN we had in Las Vegas.
I also sewed more of the Tula Blocks.
I am SO close to the end.
100 Days 100 Blocks ends on Thursday.
I should be headed out to my Tri-City Quilt Guild...
My body and the Fog warnings til NOON tell me this meeting isn't going to happen for me.
There are many more things to get done before the Family Gathers for Thanksgiving.
Linking up with Judy L HERE


I love that pioneer sampler quilt! Very very cute!
ReplyDeleteI made this same quilt many years ago, Mary. My Mom, sisters, SIL and I met once a month and I taught them the steps to make these blocks (only my Mom was a quilter at the time).
ReplyDeleteFun to see someone else's version.
I'm so excited that you found this treasure! Did you like it as much now as you did then? I think it looks grand, and so relieved to be together. =) I'm sorry you missed your meeting, but I'll bet you enjoyed what you did instead. I forgot you have things like fog!
ReplyDelete