Monday, November 14, 2016

Design Wall Monday November 14, 2016

Here is the December Bench Pillow/ Table Runner 
The class will be December 15th 4-8pm. @ Sew n Vac & Spas.
I shared it at Guild and we would have done it this month but I was late getting it finished.
You need 1/3 yard of background + 8 Fat Quarters.
The back uses the part of the Fat Quarters used in the making of the front.

I used "Terial Magic" rather than the Fusible.
I like the way it worked for this project.
This is a Kimberbell design.

I am almost done with the Tula PInk 100 Days 100 Blocks.
Blocks 81-90
Just 10 Blocks left to sew.

I'll need to choose a sashing next and get this one to a Flimsy.
Suggestions?

Linking up with Judy L HERE

1 comment:

  1. Kimberbell designs are always so cute. Your runner looks great.
    I would have to see all of the Tula blocks together again to make a good guess for the sashing, but I'm wondering about a light shade of grey?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com