The Guild Lotto Blocks are stacking up.
Before the last guild this is the stacks of blocks.
Guild ladies brought a variety of blocks in October.
On the right are the ones from October.
Congrats to Pat C for winning the Fat Quarters.
We had a SEW-In last week.
I took them to work on, plus my own set of 12 blocks to assemble.
I got the sashing and Cornerstones added, next up the Border.
What color border would you choose?
I got the sashing and Cornerstones added, next up the Border.
What color border would you choose?
It was "Tiara Time"

I had a Busy Weekend so I didn't stay for the whole SEW-in.
It was our LDS Ward Harvest Dinner.
I'll be working on these blocks a while.
The Month of December is so busy I decided there wouldn't be a Block to work for November.
I have printed the last 3 patterns for the ladies if they want them to complete their own.
They are a bit more Challenging I found.
I saved them for the last for a reason.
Next year, sadly I will NOT be doing the Block of the Month for Guild.
I am SAD for losing another of my Favorite things to do.
Whatcha working on this Wednesday???
Whatcha working on this Wednesday???







Is that job passing to someone else, or they are just dropping it? Love your top. I'd choose green. It's the color least used, and would bring out the green in the top.
ReplyDeleteI think it depends on what color you want to emphasize in the quilt. My preference would be blue, but the other colors would also work.
ReplyDeleteI really like October's lotto blocks. †hey are striking and you could have fun creating a secondary pattern with the 4-patches.
I would echo the question in the previous comment. Are they doing away with the lotto, or will it just be someone else's responsibility? You seem to have done a very good job with it this year, Mary!