Did you see the Quiltville post HERE yesterday ???
I'm not sure how I will convince my DH that I NEED to go to Virginia in 2020.
Sew exciting!!!
Spring has me looking at New Projects.
I tried to resist, really I did.
I love when the Dogwood blooms and my 'Snowball Tree' is wishing me Happy May!!!
Amy's Creative Side (blog link on my sidebar Blog roll) has started a New
SAL with her comfort quilt pattern.
It's already week 2, but I don't have her book to start. I have to wait.
I was invited to a Designer Duo Facebook page.
There's a Sew-Along happening there.
I ordered the book in a moment of weekness, the quilt is so pretty.
How can I resist???
Well, I have to wait until the end of the Spelling Bee Saturday SAL .
Saturday was the Letter Ww.
W- is for Work in Progress, WIP, Who, What, Where, When, White ABC'S background, Wonderful Women.
Also Walla Walla & my friend, Wendy !
Just X, Y, Z are left.
And a few more picture blocks.
I had a busy weekend
Spent with some of those Women at Time Out for Women in Tri-Cities.
![]() |
Linking HERE with Small Quilts and Doll Quilts




Squirrel! LOL LOL That's a lovely quilt! Looks like you had a great weekend. Happy sewing this week.
ReplyDeleteJust read Bonnie's post. I have no doubt you will find a way to get there, Mary! :)
ReplyDeleteKaleidoscope is a very pretty quilt.
You know, I have never been to a TOFW event.
My friend couldn't go, but she said about 35 friends from their area did. It caused lower attendance at their church quilt show! I like both of your new start plans. I ordered the book on kindle, and that is NOT the book for kindle! So now I've swapped it back and ordered the paperback, and it will be here Wednesday. At some point this week, I might get to start cutting. I'm not cutting everything, or I will just lose it!
ReplyDeleteStart saving your money for a retreat now. It's a lovely house they've bought for the retreats. I don't know how they can resist living in it. =)
Fabric temptation at every turn....I like TOFW. I always feel recharged and ready to take on the World after attending it.
ReplyDelete