Monday, April 1, 2019

April Monday -No Fooling Around

April is here!!
I am loving the Blooms!
Christmas or Easter??
Crazy Cactus!

The Quilt Show was a Success! 
I loved walking through the show with these fun girls!
We had to find all the HST'S. 
They are already planning for 
Grandma Quilt Camp this Summer.
They requested this picture by my 
Good Fortune Mystery. 
Right next to the "Best of Show" 
Voted by the Quilt Show Attendees. 

1st - Machine Applique and Embroidery
 2nd - Tiny Yo-Young spread 
 3rd - Walking in a Winter Wonderland
Pieced blocks & Embroidery in Blue 
4th-Honorable Mention Road Trip Row by Row

Next month is the Pendleton Quilt Show!
Registration starts today.
This kid is Celebrating #8
at Disneyland.
Glad I got to Celebrate with him early. 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good time. I didn't make it, kids here Friday and it was too far of a drive on Saturday being exhausted.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comments here!
I Love reading your comments.

Note: I don't share any of your Private information!

Blog Archive

Blog of the week!

Blog of the week!
Second time winner

Blogger's Quilt Festival

AmysCreativeSide.com